The Elm Tree Restaurant Setting
Our restaurant is set under the beautiful old Elm Tree and is the best place to meet and eat. It is a quiet, intimate and simply serene venue to have a meal.
All our dishes are prepared from scratch. The finest & freshest ingredients are selected and sourced daily by Tony Finney, our host and chef. Our Elm Tree a-la-Carte menu is perfect for a romantic meal out, a relaxing meal with an intimate group of friends, to get out of the office for a quick but peaceful lunch, coffee with the girls, or just to pop in for a delicious breakfast on a weekend.
What does the Elm Tree Restaurant offer?
- The Elm Tree Restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Opening time for the public is 6.30am-10pm.
- You are so welcome to come and have a coffee and cake with friends
- Or if you are looking for a peaceful place to work, come and have a cup of coffee and enjoy free Wi-Fi on our patio or indoors in the lounge or comfortable seating area in the restaurant.
The Elm Tree Restaurant Hosts Special Occasions
- We host all kinds of special occasions, including baby showers, birthday celebrations and romantic date night dinners – book a table and let us know if there are any personal touches you would like to add
- Our hotel is perfectly set up to host intimate weddings (we can accommodate up to 45 guests)
- The Elm Tree Restaurant caters for our conference venue
For groups we offer a range of menus to suit the occasion and group size. These menus include our buffet breakfast or lunch, cocktail menu, afternoon tea, or set menu.