THE ELM TREE RESTAURANT l We are open for breakfast, coffee and lunch. THE SYRENE ACCOMMODATION l Open for accommodation. THE CONFERENCE ROOM l Open for meetings and small conferences.
Join us for at The Elm Tree for something serene, light and fresh. Enjoy our lovely outside garden patio and delicious cappuccinos.
The Elm Tree Restaurant Setting
Our restaurant is set under the beautiful old Elm Tree and is the best place to meet and eat. It is a quiet, intimate and simply serene venue to have a meal.
All our dishes are prepared from scratch. The finest & freshest ingredients are selected and sourced daily by Tony Finney, our host and chef. Our Elm Tree a-la-Carte menu is perfect for a romantic meal out, a relaxing meal with an intimate group of friends, to get out of the office for a quick but peaceful lunch, coffee with the girls, or just to pop in for a delicious breakfast on a weekend.
What does the Elm Tree Restaurant offer?
- The Elm Tree Restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Opening time for the public is 6.30am-10pm.
- You are so welcome to come and have a coffee and cake with friends
- Or if you are looking for a peaceful place to work, come and have a cup of coffee and enjoy free Wi-Fi on our patio or indoors in the lounge or comfortable seating area in the restaurant.
The Elm Tree Restaurant Hosts Special Occasions
- We host all kinds of special occasions, including baby showers, birthday celebrations and romantic date night dinners – book a table and let us know if there are any personal touches you would like to add
- Our hotel is perfectly set up to host intimate weddings (we can accommodate up to 45 guests)
- The Elm Tree Restaurant caters for our conference venue
For groups we offer a range of menus to suit the occasion and group size. These menus include our buffet breakfast or lunch, cocktail menu, afternoon tea, or set menu.